All products supplied by Cakes Galore Wirral are subject to the following terms & conditions. By placing an order with Cakes Galore Wirral, either through our website, over the phone or via our Facebook page, Instagram or Pinterest page you are agreeing to these terms.
• All photographs displayed on the Cakes Galore Wirral website, our Facebook page, Instagram and Pinterest pages, and anywhere else we share, remain the property of Cakes Galore Wirral and should not be used by any other persons. We organise having our photographs taken of all our cakes and reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without prior notification or compensation to those concerned.
• Cakes Galore Wirral do not duplicate any product from a picture or photo showing a product made by another supplier, and any cake reproduced by Cakes Galore Wirral will be our own interpretation of that product and will not be an exact replica of the product in the picture or photo.
• Should there be a complaint about the taste of our cakes, we would require the cake to be returned for us to establish the problem.
Prices & Payment
• All quotations are based on the information provided and are valid for the time stated on the quotation as 14 days from the date the quote was given.
• Initial wedding consultations are free of charge. Subsequent consultations may incur a fee.
• Payments can be made via cash, cleared cheque or bank transfer. Celebration cake orders require a non-refundable £20 deposit for orders under £100 and £50 for orders over £100 to secure your booking with the remainder of the balance is due on collection or delivery. Wedding cake orders require a £100 non-refundable deposit to secure your booking and the remainder of the balance 28 days prior to collection or delivery.
• The final date for any changes in size, style, flavour or quantity (if applicable) will be 2 weeks before the cake is due for collection/delivery. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
• No responsibility is taken by Cakes Galore Wirral for our product once collection or delivery has taken place.
• If you need to cancel your order, deposit payments will be forfeited. Orders can be re-scheduled to an alternative date but are subject to availability and the discretion of Cakes Galore Wirral.
Collection & Delivery
• You may collect your order from our kitchen at a pre-arranged time. This is normally a 60 minute window. If you fail to collect in your allotted time slot, re-arrangement is at our discretion. Please note delivery is free within a 10 mile radius of CH49 5PA. A small charge will be applied for delivery outside of this radius. Please let us know your delivery postcode, and the date the delivery is required, for an accurate price.
• If you wish to hire a stand the price will be £15 plus a refundable deposit of £50.00 which will be taken at the time of final payment in order to ensure safe return of the stand. The deposit will be returned back to you, when the stand is received back to us undamaged and in its original condition no later than the agreed date. The refundable deposit is forfeited if the stand is damaged or not returned on the agreed date.